Monday, May 12, 2008

TWO THINGS ANSWERSThis came from my online friend, Lynn, also

TWO THINGS ANSWERS

This came from my online friend, Lynn, also known as "the boomer", and she sent it as a forward but I thought it would make a great meme.


Two names you go by: Sue and Suzanne

Two things you are wearing right NOW: black sweatshirt with colorful Native American horse design on it and blue jeans

Two of your favorite things to do: scrapbooking and making computer signature tags

Two things you want very badly at the moment: For gas prices to stop going up and for health and well-being in all ways for my children and their families

To have Two people who will fill this out: I don't know

Two things you ate today: turkey hot dog and carrots with ranch dressing

Two people you last talked to: J.D. and Kris

Two things you're doing tomorrow: Go to Costco and answer e-mail

Two Favorite holidays: Mother's Day and Christmas

Two favorite beverages: Sugar-free Suisse Mocha and caffeine free diet Pepsi

If you would like to do this, let me know and I'll come visit your blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment