Thursday, May 1, 2008

MEME ABOUT MEI have done something very similar to this via

MEME ABOUT ME

I have done something very similar to this via e-mail, but it was on my Australian friend Lynne's blog, so I decided to borrow it and answer the questions for myself here.

1. WHO WERE YOU NAMED AFTER? - A classical piece called "The Suite of Suzanne."

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? - At my mother's interment.

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? - Sometimes -- it is fairly easy to read, unless I have been writing a lot.

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? - A turkey hot dog!

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? - 3 sons (Age 39, 37 and 35)

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? - I would hope so.

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? - Sometimes -- mainly in writing.

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS - No -- they were removed when I was 2.

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? - Not a chance.

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE CEREAL? - Old-fashioned oatmeal, which I eat as a snack.

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? - Yes, most definitely, because I wear lace-up runners all the time.

12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? - Obviously not physically, as I have demonstrated this week.

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE ICE CREAM? - Chocolate (Lynne, what's jaffa?)

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? - Their smile

15. RED OR PINK? - Rose pink is what I prefer

16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOU? - My weight and the qualities it creates physically

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? -- My grandkids when I haven't seen them for a while

18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO RESPOND? - I would like that because I like learning about other people, but it's a personal choice that I respect

19. WHAT COLOUR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? - Blue jeans and white runners

20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? - "Snap" pretzels. (Not sure what that means exactly, except they are small squares with a grid inside)

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? - the rattling of the keys as I type

22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOUR WOULD YOU BE? - aqua

23. FAVOURITE SMELLS - chocolate cake or brownies, pumpkin pie, roast turkey

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? - A lady from the U.S. Postal Service about my stolen mail.

25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? - Yes, very much

26. FAVOURITE SPORTS TO WATCH? - Football but only when there is a key game played by local teams

27. HAIR COLOUR? - Light brown

28. EYE COLOUR? - Blue

29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? - No, just glasses. (My allergies preclude contacts)

30. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS - Happy endings, by far

31. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? - Atonement

32. WHAT COLOUR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? - Denim blue with a colorful Native American horse on it

33. SUMMER OR WINTER? - Summer

34. HUGS OR KISSES? - Hugs

35. FAVOURITE DESSERT? - Chocolate cake

36. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? - no idea

37. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? - Borrowed from Lynne, as it's so good: people who don't read my blog (most of the human race!!!)

38. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? - I have two started: The Audacity of Hope by Barack Obama and The Miracle at Speedy Motors by Alexander McCall Smith

39. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? - I no longer need to use a mouse pad

40. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT? - The Larry King Show

41. FAVORITE SOUND? - A cat's purr

42. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? - Beatles, I guess, although some of their early songs sound discordant to me now. I loved them as a teenager!

43. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? - Hawaii

44. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? - Sheesh, I don't know. I have been told some of my photographs are nice.

45. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Logan, Utah

Feel free to do this meme and let me know in the comments (including URL), so I can come and see what you wrote.

No comments:

Post a Comment