Monday, May 26, 2008

THIS MAY BE ALL TOO RIGHT!I found the following quiz on my

THIS MAY BE ALL TOO RIGHT!


I found the following quiz on my Australian friend Lynne's blog, as she and her husband have come back from their vacation. She got 100% on it! I am in awe! As you can see, I didn't do that well, although I still was in the acceptable range.

You paid attention during 86% of high school!

85-100% You must be an autodidact, because American high schools don't get scores that high! Good show, old chap!

Do you deserve your high school diploma?
Create a Quiz



I wonder if this is an Australian-generated quiz, or British? Lynne, do you know? Anyway, it's kind of ironic and funny, what it says about Americans not getting scores that high, because I am American. LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment