Tuesday, May 6, 2008

4 THINGS I LOVEI was just over at my niece, Mrs. Darling's

4 THINGS I LOVE

I was just over at my niece, Mrs. Darling's blog, and saw this meme. She didn't tag anyone in particular but said that anyone who wished to do so could consider themselves tagged by her. I have done something similar to this via e-mail, but I don't know if I have blogged it. Since my preferences seem to change over time, it's possible that my answers are different now, anyway, so I'm re-doing the exercise.

4 Jobs I've Had

President of custom cardboard box manufacturing company
Text processor for regional insurance company claims department
Product demonstrator and salesperson for food dehydrator manufacturing company
Secretary-receptionist at bank headquarters

4 Books I Love (Besides the Bible)

The No. 1 Ladies' Detective Agency and subsequent books by Alexander McCall Smith
Dreams From my Father by Barack Obama
The Shack by William P. Young
Understanding Your Grief book and journal by Alan D. Wolfelt

4 Favorite Foods

Roast turkey
Mashed potatoes
Pumpkin pie
Chocolate cake

4 Random Things

Body Shop Candied Citrus bath products
Pictures of my children and grandchildren
My cats
Remembrance figurine in memory of my mother for Mother's Day

I am also not going to tag anyone, but if you would like to do this meme, just let me know so I can come and see what y'all love!

No comments:

Post a Comment