Friday, April 11, 2008

THE TRAVELER'S GIFTI









































THE TRAVELER'S GIFT


I finished the book, "The Traveler's Gift", by Andy Andrews, yesterday afternoon. It had been recommended to me by my friend, Bea (Healing Song), and I appreciate very much that she did so.

The book is highly motivational, as it is about "Seven decisions that determine personal success." The main character in it, David, a man facing tremendous challenges and difficulties in his life, visits historical characters who give him these seven decisions.

It reminded me a little bit of when my late husband Steve was reading motivational books such as Og Mandino's "The Greatest Salesman in the World" and books similar to that one. They did turn his life around and helped him to become more confident, so that he was able to start not one but two successful businesses over time -- first, making food dehydrators, and later on, custom corrugated boxes.

I am glad I read "The Traveler's Gift" and I recommend it to anyone who would like to add some positive thinking and inspiration to their life.

No comments:

Post a Comment