Thursday, April 10, 2008

GUESS WHAT THE SNOPES VERDICT IS?!I received the following

GUESS WHAT THE SNOPES VERDICT IS?!

I received the following from a friend, who I will not name, today:


"and he wants to be president?

Can you hear me now!!!!!!!

This makes Bush Look Intelligent! We better all start Praying for Help!

Too funny not to pass along!



When you are faking a pose for a camera photo opportunity, at least you can get the phone turned in the right direction!
And he wants to be President??? ???























SHARP AS A BAG OF OATMEAL!"


Of course, as I support Barack Obama, this bothered me but it wasn't until tonight that I thought to look it up on Snopes.

Here is where you go to get the facts, as Snopes assures us that it is FALSE!!! (I was going to make a snide remark about wondering if my readers could guess which church she belongs to, but I will refrain from doing so.) ;-) She is a very sweet and kind lady but she has a blind spot when it comes to checking out forwards before she sends them on. I have asked her to let her mailing list know the above is false but I expect she may have too much pride to do that. It's unfortunate that such lies are being spread by otherwise-innocent people. Barack Obama doesn't deserve that.

No comments:

Post a Comment