Saturday, June 7, 2008

RUMOR HAS ITLast night I




































RUMOR HAS IT


Last night I watched a movie that just had 3 stars out of 5 as a Blockbuster Online rating, which should have warned me that perhaps it wasn't the best. However, sometimes I ignore the ratings because it can depend on personal taste and there have been movies I have liked real well that weren't rated overly highly on Blockbuster. So I gave "Rumor Has It" a try.

I liked the actors in the movie, particularly Jennifer Aniston, Kevin Costner, and Shirley MacLaine. The movie came out in 2005, and I noticed a few aspects of the movie that dated it, although I can't recall exactly what they were now. I thought the plot itself was stupid, especially the references to the much earlier movie, "The Graduate," which I've always hated. I don't recommend "Rumor Has It" very highly.

No comments:

Post a Comment