Saturday, June 14, 2008

MY PHOTO IS INCLUDED IN THE GUIDE!Some time ago, I mentioned

MY PHOTO IS INCLUDED IN THE GUIDE!

Some time ago, I mentioned that a photo I took of a sternwheeler out at Astoria, Oregon, going up the Columbia River past my motel, had been selected for possible inclusion in the Schmap Pacific Northwest Guide. I received this letter yesterday:

Hi Suzanne,

I am delighted to let you know that your submitted photo has been selected for inclusion in the newly released second edition of our Schmap Northwest Guide:

Columbia River Maritime Museum
www.schmap.com/northwest/museums/p=126481/i=126481_2.jpg

If you like the guide and have a website, blog or personal page, then please also check out the customizable widgetized versions of our Schmap Northwest Guide, complete with your published photo:

www.schmap.com/guidewidgets/p=32752680N00/c=SG33031580

Thanks so much for letting us include your photo - please enjoy the guide!

Best regards,

Emma Williams,
Managing Editor, Schmap Guides

Unfortunately, I haven't been able to get the links to work to access my photo but I still feel very honored. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment