Monday, March 31, 2008

CLOVERFIELD???When my Australian friend


















CLOVERFIELD???


When my Australian friend Lynne sent me the above Ziggy cartoon, she expressed puzzlement about what it meant and I didn't have a clue. As always, Google was my friend and I found out what Cloverfield is. It's a movie, and according to the site linked to in the preceding sentence, it's coming out on DVD on 4/22/08. Basically, it's the story of a monster attack in New York as told from the point of view of a small group of people. So I guess these Ziggy aliens are wanting in on the action? That's my guess, at any rate. ;-)

*****

Today is one of those annoying days when the mail is very late in arriving. (You can see how unexciting my days can be, when getting the mail is one of the highlights.) Mainly, I'm expecting bills, but it's always good to get them paid and out of the way for another month. In the meantime, I guess I'll do another thing I do at times when I'm bored -- spend money online. I do need the items I will buy, however: blood test strips and stamps. I also have a birthday gift advertisement from Just My Size tempting me as well, offering $3.00 shipping if I buy in the next couple of days. I wish the mailman would come and save me from myself! LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment