Sunday, June 8, 2008

STAN'S PROGRESSMy niece, who goes by Mrs. Darling online, has

STAN'S PROGRESS

My niece, who goes by Mrs. Darling online, has posted a new entry on her blog about how her dad, my brother-in-law Stan, is doing after being in the hospital for a number of days. I really enjoyed this entry because it gives such a great picture of both her and her dad's personalities.

She doesn't say what his prognosis is but it sounds like it could be fairly good. He will be in the hospital for a while longer. It is a relief to get the news as not only I but many of my friends on my various chat lists have been praying for him and the family. I hadn't known what to expect; it is a relief to hear that recovery is a probability, although he certainly has some complicated problems in his innards.

God has the situation in His hands, that is for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment